Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Disclaimer

What I post to this site is a representation of my own personal views, thoughts, opinions, concepts, ideas, and rants. It does not represent the opinions or views of any other person, organization, corporation, government, or other entity with whom I have any connection, including those of my family or those of my past, present, or future employers

I take no responsibility for the comments or any other content that other people may post to this site. Copyrights are retained by the original authors of the content, and claims of copyright are also owned by the poster, if no attribution is mentioned. I am not responsible of other's posted content.

Any items or content to which I may link or refer are not my own and I make no representation of their quality or being fit-for-purpose for any use, nor do I claim copyright of said items. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or contact me about it. If you feel something is being improperly used or have inquiries about copyrights of this blog, please also contact me.

Basically, my stuff is my stuff, your stuff is your stuff, and others' stuff is their stuff. Please keep it within proper bounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment